Re: Instagram Reels: To be or not to be accessible?

Here's the funny thing though: there is absolutely no evidence to prove that TikTok is spying on us from the Chinese government. Absolutely no evidence at all. The government is up in arms because of some vague possibility that hasn't even been proven. And what about the hardware we get from China? What about the iPhone you buy? Yeah, parts from that come from... uh... China! He gonna ban all that too and leave our economy completely devoid of critical parts we need? Yeah, he does that and he'll be out of office for sure for pretty much ruining every computer manufacturer in the country. Make America great again my ass. He hasn't made it great, he's made it about a hundred times worse. And, okay, I get it -- get rid of China because people are practically enslaved to work at companies there. But that's... kinda impossible given how dependent we are on China. Take China away and you've just completely destroyed our economy and made it impossible to acquire critical resources for our technology. And how is he going to ban TikTok exactly? Google doesn't have to follow his executive order, and the gov can't exactly Sue google for a hundred billion dollars. They'd never make it through the court -- Trump's claims would need to be proven (that TikTok is a danger to its users) first. Same for Apple. He's literally playing a game he can't win. Google and Apple could probably trivially cripple the government and there's absolutely nothing they could do about it.