Re: Instagram Reels: To be or not to be accessible?

What's wrong with someone wanting to do something funny and posting it on Tiktok? I can't really call it stupid. If my mind says do something that entertains myself and other people, where's the problem?
I see this more as a fight between the superpowers where Tiktok is being used as a target to somehow attack China. If someone is spying on you, it is your fault, not their's.
Anyway, I think there should be a wide reaction from Americans. It's not a big deal if an app is being banned, and I highly doubt this software is spying on anyone, but other apps or services could undergo the same fate just because someone on the government thinks so. If people used this app solely for entertainment purposes, then I see really no use in banning it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector