Re: Adding Radegast

I tend to agree with ironcross here. I tried radegast when it was launched and a few years ago but I could never get into it due to how complicated it is. I couldn't figure out exactly where am I, how to move, how to reach and pick up objects etc. Sure, there is a manual but it doesn't explain the practical things only the absolute basics.
I wonder though, if the op claims he can do almost everything a sighted person can and if there are other blind people doing the same why don't we have any recordings of someone playing the game using the client and demonstrating how far has accessibility been implemented in second life? Surely this would be revolutionary and many people would join if they could hear an actual recording of someone enjoying daily life in sl. I searched on google but no youtube videos, no streams, nothing. 9 years is a lot, someone should have recorded themselves playing if the accessibility in sl is so amazing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector