Re: Adding Radegast

I want to point out first and foremost that I have no help with SL and no real horse in this race. But I'm gonna be devil's advocate for a sec.

Ironcross, you say that there are things you aren't able to do unassisted, or well. The OP claims they don't have that problem. If they clso claim 9+ years playing, perhaps this is a learning-curve thing and you simply have not come across the ways that this game is playable?

I think it's more than reasonable that you personally don't want to get into this game. I really don't either. But if Radegast really does make a bunch of the game a lot more playable, then surely it's at least worth a look. I think there is a line between disbelieving the OP outright, or assuming that their familiarity with the game has led to the problem where they underestimate the learning curve. What if that experience has actually led to them having a far better idea of what they're talking about?
Put another way, dude, if I had to take the word of someone who tried a game and gave up, vs. a nine-year vet, I'm gonna trust the vet until such time that a huge bias is proven to be at play. I don't see that, so I think the onus is on you more than the OP.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector