Re: Adding Radegast

I can't agree. I've had my experiences that have shown me what we have access to in SL, and it's not that much. By all means, if it sounds interesting to people, they should definitely try it. But they're basically dumping time into something that will never be accessible to them. Being blind means you get a watered down, cut down experience from everyone else.

It also means that to do the most basic of things, you have to find little work arounds like teleporting in micro jumps. Now, this is something we do to play mainstream games, but after we sink the time in, our reward for the patience and work we've put in to learn the game, we get the reward of having fun in it. How can you have fun in SL when 99.5% of it is not available to you? That's why I don't think Radegast makes a good database candidate, and why I don't recommend people try SL.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector