Re: Time of conflict strategy and/or recording?

Welshweyr: [[wow]], thanks for lots of interesting information.
It seems to me, that there are two ways to play the game, depending on how you wanna play: 1: Quickly overtake all the enemys cities before the enemy can build up any defence. Or 2: Keep building for 500 turns until you both have build lots and lots of units and defence, and then start a big war.
I have easily completed a game without much battle going on because the enemy didn't had build any defence. smile

I have two questions which I hope you'll answer if you wants to. I know it's explained in the documentation, but I find it quite overwelming. smile
1: If I set units to sentry or sleep, the game doesn't choose those units again, and I'm not sure on how to easily find my units. It's like they are gone because they are set to sentry. I know I'm missing something basic and quite important, and I've looked in the documentation and I'm not sure on where to look to get my sentried units listed so I don't forget all about those.
2: How does lists works? I'm not asking for any very detailed description but just a short one. when I understand what they are used for, I'll find the information in the documentation more useful. It might be because of my not that good english, but I find the documentation quite annoying because I don't think it explains clearly what features like lists are used for. well, it do, but not by any example, which for me just seems quite confusing.
this is one of the very few documentations which I find overwelming and confusing. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector