Re: The Synthizer Thread

You should now be able to decode in parallel in Python using from_stream as of 0.6.4.  I didn't test it heavily, and also Cython makes releasing the gil rather not fun, so if there's issues let me know.

Synthizer will eventually offer functionality to do parallel decoding without writing/using your own thread pool, but that won't happen until after reverb/HRTF improvements and maybe not until after a couple other things.

was hoping to have other stuff this weekend, but doesn't look like I'm going to have the time.  Noise generators will drop soon, which are mostly useless at the moment, but I needed to write all the internals for them because it's part of how Reverb will work.  The big two outstanding things are reverb and HRTF improvements, both of which are going to take decent chunks of time and which are slowly mutating into "let's use Ambisonics, that's the best plan ever", so I'll probably go quiet for a while while I lay the groundwork for that.

If anyone knows of a 7.1 surround sound system that I can easily set up only when I need it, I'm looking to get one for surround sound support.  Figure if I get all the speakers on stands or something, I can store it somewhere when I'm not doing Synthizer development.