Re: The Synthizer Thread

@164
You should never cache sources because they will run the HRTF algorithm with silent audio and that's expensive.  They'll also crossfade the beginning of the audio in.

You needn't worry about number of sources in normal game usage, but a few hundred sitting in some cache somewhere isn't going to end well.  Also, keep in mind that many Synthizer objects are bigger than you're expecting them to be.  Again, not something to worry about in normal usage, but if you let hundreds of them sit around, etc.

If you start having performance issues creating objects, let me know.  It's going to be vastly easier to fix this in Synthizer, than to try to come up with some sort of cache that will cover up for it.  If I end up having to bump that up the priority list, I will.