Re: Madden 21 trial available.

I gotta admit, I'm disappointed.  I won't be buying 21.  I see no point.  If they make improvements in 22, then we'll see.
@16, I somewhat agree, but even with everything going on with Covid, and working at home, etc., Naughty Dog still managed to put out something much more accessible than Madden.  So I sort of feel like anything that EA might offer as reasoning would be an excuse.  One thing Naughty Dog has done is to show that it can be done, and they have raised the bar.  It's up to other companies if they want to bring their standards up ornot.  I guess EA does not.  THat's fine.  But I'll save my money in that case.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mmaslo1124 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mmaslo1124 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector