Re: depressed from blindness again

Here's an update. I found many counseling services nearby, and I also found the right type I am looking for. Psycho therapy. I've already called, filled out the forms, and have my first appointment soon. Maybe soon, I will have the honor of changing my signature. But for now, let it show all my shame.
As for solutions, I have a few things in mind that will help, I just don't do them. And I'm sure there are other solutions I haven't thought of. Having a counselor will hopefully force me to start and continue testing and using solutions and less harmful coping methods. I mean, I'm paying over 100 in pocket for each appointment, so you bet I'm going to kick my ass in gear and not half ass.