Re: I am mad at this forum

Now that the topic has come up, I'd like to put my thoughts here. First of all, I don't like the tone that people take when they're talking about him. Maybe it's perceived, but yeah I'm not a fan. I do think he's got some things going on in his life. I have no idea what they may be on an official level.

For all of that, the guy is intelligent and creative. I've seen him make music, and sound packs for games. I've seen him put on performances where he basically choreographs the entire thing to a tee.

As to the accusations, I don't appreciate the ones leveled at me. First of all, it's no one's business what goes on as regards him off the forum. Secondly, you have no ground to stand on. Third, I do consider him a friend - as much as that is possible with his conditions.

The only reason I didn't write about this before now is that I didn't want to spell this out in case he read it and cared about it. Basically, I wanted to protect him as much as I could. His conditions don't excuse his behavior here, so it wasn't relevant to say such things just to say them, again, in case he saw it and his feelings were hurt over it.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that I understand why people are not thrilled about the way he carries on. I get it. While I do think he has some things going on in the mental department, I sort of have a soft spot for him because I see past it to his more creative side.

Believe me, I have tried - as well as others - to talk to him about these things. it's just really hard to get him to focus. Sometimes, he can have very coherent conversations, but those come far and few between. Most of the time though, he's just... for lack of a better _expression_, a loose cannon.

I mean, he's gone from tweeting about trump and wishing he were dead, to all out @mentioning him and telling him that he'd kill him. We've talked about that as well. So just try to keep that in mind and don't take him so seriously. Maybe at  some point, he will do something that ends up getting him banned. I don't really think he'd actually harm anyone, given the chance. He's just different and sometimes those differences don't lend themselves to compatibility with the outside world.

One last thing, while I won't attempt to dissuade anyone from commenting if he acts out again, I'd appreciate that people keep what I've said in mind. I promise you, any attempt to shit stir and bring up drama as it regards to him will not be taken well by me. Not well at all.