Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

So I get that Rescumo is really defensive with gross attacking stats and gross hp. Is this thing usable? At all? Even a little bit? Should I even bother? I went to the trouble of breeding a Helpup along with all the Mutmo transformations, but from what I can tell, people don't seem to be too high on any of those either except for maybe Blaizond and Elvond. I didn't bother carrying them all the way to level 49 so that they get slash and all that, so they're going to be one-trick ponies, all of which get some combination of growl, and evil eyes, and cute eyes, and sandy wind, and either smoke shield or obscure. Honestly, zzzzzzzzzz. Elvond looks like it's going to be relying on tribeam for a long while. That alone makes me not want to use it. Blaizond gets all special flame moves until it gets blaze rampage at level 49. That seems gross to me. And I've never really seen Rythmond or Irond. Frostond is an easy kill.