Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

As far as the breeding goes, I've got that down pretty good. This Helpup has perfect health, and everything else is remarkable. All the mutmo have remarkable health, perfect strength, and remarkable on everything else. Getting these doesn't take that long, normally, but then it took me over 3 hours to get a Sansuran with perfect health and speed and everything else remarkable. the gene emblem definitely gives me an excuse to be more of a stickler about what I'll accept. It just usually doesn't take 3 fucking hours. tongue

I still want to know why so many manamon are made to be better at one attack stat, and get moves of the other one. And this works both ways. If a manamon has high strength and low magic attack, it will get mostly special moves. If a mmon has high magic attack and low strength, it will get mostly physical moves. What's the reasoning behind that? Why is that the way it is? Not all of them are like this, but far too many are for sure. Sansuran looks like it gets an ability in poisonous essence that's not going to be working all that hard. Its best moves are special. On the other hand, hurrrrrrrrrr, I guess I could keep acid slap around for that 20% chance of poisoning something, assuming I ever use this thing. I just really wonder what processes went into the design phase of some of this stuff.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : parnooson1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ilyas booneehee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kavya via Audiogames-reflector