Re: Peculiarities in A Hero's Call

I just thought it peculiar that I gave Fire Bolt max points, gave Lightning Bolt and Ice Spike one point each, and was getting attack spells in ice and lightning while not getting any in fire, with elemental attunement set to fire. It seemed weird. Thanks for the clarification though. Gwen does seem a bit like a jack of all trades, a hitter who doesn't heal in any way. Like Simeon, but with magic, and not so buff-based. I actually used Simeon a ton this playthrough, which isn't typical for me, and also got him to be pseudo-romantic with my female main char. I still find my least favourite char is Matthias, but I suspect that it's because I so rarely seem to learn Volley during a playthrough, and he just doesn't do anywhere near the sort of damage I want by plinking with arrows. Bounty of Nature is nice though, and the vengeance skill is kind of neat.
Does Alexia ever get any actual attack spells outside of Light of Purity? Like any holy AoE, for instance? I was hoping for that at some point, since every other char can AoE except her...but then, she can also revive, auto-life, and set up some crazy insane buffs if you play her right.