Re: How is A hero's call? Is it worth buying?

Strongly doubt any of that will happen.
However, for twenty bucks, this game does a lot of things right and is very much worth its price. Sound design is meticulous, map complexity is wonderful, and while the combat and story are a bit meh in places, it's still a fun game to muck around with. Manamon is double the price, and started out with far, far fewer bugs, and has more customization options overall, but it's also...um, a lot simpler, sound-wise, let's just put it that way. I suspect that far more hours went into AHC overall than into manamon, especially given the quality of each final product. My verdict: for twenty bucks, you can't go wrong. A playthrough will take between seven and twenty hours, depending on how quickly you catch on to the movement style and how easy you find the quests. I've beaten the game without doing all the quests in under five hours just by doing the minimum required, and that's not even pure speedrunning; I'm sure I could get it even lower than that, if I cared enough. But your average player will get happily lost in this one. Worth it, for sure.