Re: Password managers, iOS, and accessible autofill

@1, if you can't get strongbox to work, there is an app called Keypass Touch that has worked for me in the past and still does. You do have to pay 99 cents to remove ads and enable the autofill option, but it's well worth it in my opinion. Every time I log in somewhere, I can see a suggested login or, if not, a "Passwords" button where suggestions usually are, above the qwerty row of the keyboard. I tap that, select from a choice of iCloud Keychain or Keypass Touch, provide my fingerprint for decryption, and choose from my database entries. This app also offers ftp, dropbox, google drive, and even lan syncing as well, so you can keep your database always up to date across your devices. It's completely accessible.
@3, I daresay a lot of people appreciate keypass because of its open source nature as well as the fact that keypass stores its passwords in an offline database which you can choose where to keep. In contrast, your passwords may be stored in the cloud with another password manager such as OnePassword. That, at least, is a feature I very much enjoy.