Password managers, iOS, and accessible autofill

Hey folks,

Grabbed an app called Strongbox for my iPad which claims Keepass compatibility. I opened my database correctly, enabled autofill in settings, and checked Strongbox. I can't, however, find any way to autofill passwords using VoiceOver.

How does autofill work in VO? Reading about it suggests that there should be a button or option somewhere, but I can't find one and wonder if it's tied to a gesture or something. I've triple-checked that autofill and Strongbox are enabled, and have tried on multiple sites in Firefox and Safari, as well as in native apps. So either something *else* has to be enabled, or there is some other gesture I should be using. The only way I've found to use Strongbox is by cut-and-paste, which is a bit painful.

Thanks.