Re: soundStrider, exploration game and relaxation tool

I've wanted to do this post for a long time, but since my native language is not English, I have been putting it off until now.
i loved the game. with my friends we called it el caminador, so when you got the racing game and the submarine game we called them rl vottrfot and el nadador respectively
I am a lover of the prosedural generation so for me playing it was a dream come true.
I wish I could dive into the water and see more animals, but I suppose it will be seen in time. but I hope that with the engine update the game becomes less flat
I hope to see more of your work and that the current games get bigger.
ps: the submarine lacked power to launch torpedoes XD

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : germanico via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shiftBacktick via Audiogames-reflector