Re: Jailbreak apps and questions

Hi, I go to settings and I don't see bootsounds. I have installed the tweek called bootsound, and the bootsound sound package just for garantee. I restarted the phone and I don't see it. And this thing called jalebreak is supposed to unblock the phone completely so I can see the files completely right? But I can't see the files iether, because autoplay doesn't pop up when I plug the phone in. I go to computer but I still don't see my phone. The wierd thing is, I can see the cidia icon, download and uninstall tweeks. Help is very much aprisiated, or I prefer to restore my phone to an unjalebroken state because it didn't do me any good at the moment. Thanks.