Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Flarebra and zebabern are also equine based manamon... although it seems Aaron don't thinks so, it can't equip the horseshoes.
I'm so disapointed about what he did with this manamon, BTW. no good moves, (no, giving just the singe moves is not good) a bad ability and... aah well.
I'd like it to have power kick, an ability like rock head in pokemon (I'm not sure about the english name) but it is the ability that prebents the user from taking damage from recoil moves; in that way it could atleast use gigasinge and takedown without geting damaged. and it makes sense, atleast for me, even more if Aaron wants to make the creatures unike by theyr moves.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deucalion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deucalion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Corona via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector