Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Hmm. Just taking a quick look at its moveset, I don't think I'm really all that impressed with the bull either. For poison moves we have viscism, poison dart and toxic tail, then it gets stuff like jumpblitz and takedown, also smite as a low level move. Then we have defense prayer, call to arms, aura guard, and pollution solution. So basically bleh on this one too.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deucalion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Corona via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector