Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Ah I always forget about the bull. They just don't seem all that useful.
Sansurgion I tried in a previous playthrough and kinda liked. I'd like it even more if the lethal poison doubled the damage of poison pressure. If there's ever a manamon 3, maybe it will.
I expect Delazzard and Cerberat will play out kinda like Sansurgion except they get their good moves much, much later and will cover a few more types. Though I fucking hate toxic tail and pretty much all but ignore it.
I've never tried the tree but it looks like it could work.
Maybe the one redeeming quality of shred on Ratiera is poisonous essence. So each hit has its own chance of poisoning something. Other than that, blah.
Turoison looks like it's going to be rocking bubble burst or something until it gets deluge. Then I'd need to overload its moveset with water type moves to power it up, right? Do these have to be attacking moves or just anything that's water type?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deucalion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deucalion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Corona via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector