Re: Console debugging under Windows

Nope. Worst I can say with VSCode is that sometimes I press the up or down arrow key and braille shows the new line, while speech says the one I moved off.

I'm sure that's more because this laptop is older than some of the programmers on this forum, and needs replacing.

I'm sure there's some kind of psychosomatic thing that happens when switching to a new platform: You say how Linux is dead easy, and I've agreed with you when Ubuntu 6.10 rocked my world. These days, I get nothing but crashes and weirdness, same with OS X. Maybe it's because I expect them to fail? Maybe we should all go read up on the secret. It's not a problem of accessibility people, we're just not manifesting hard enough haha.