Re: Console debugging under Windows

Here's my NVDA crasher not every half hour, sometimes multiple times in a 5-minute period. I'm basically hitting ctrl-alt-n on autopilot, almost doing it subconsciously at this point:

And yeah, I know about CBD, like I said, went through half a dozen Microsoft docs. Unless there's more to it than running "cdb" from a developer command prompt, it doesn't seem to be installed with the Win10 SDK like Microsoft says it should be.

Anyway, through brute force stubbornness, I managed to make my component crash in a way that revealed a Rust backtrace. No closer to determining the root cause, other than the fact that the crash is no longer silent at least. Still frustrated by this debugger issue, though, and don't know why lldb is absolutely silent.