Re: Console debugging under Windows

@6
Cdb is installed, but for some idiotic reason they don't put it on your path.  You'll have to find it.  It's been a while, or I'd quote the path for you: I've found the VSCode debugger so accessible and pleasant to use that, if I were in your situation, I'd sell my soul for it, so I've used it like all of once on Synthizer and otherwise haven't touched it since Libaudioverse.

I'd love to know what's up with lldb too, though.  If you find out, do tell.  Someone should probably open an issue against them or something, just haven't needed it badly enough.