Re: A WESTERN DRAMA WILL BE RELEASE 9th OCTOBER 2020

So, well, there's basically nothing new regarding the demo besides what Andrea mentioned. The whole game looks like the demo you've played with just few exceptions (and no, this is not a spoil just a clear statement)

As the first project of this developer iit's quite good but there are  few things I can't ignore. Just (3? probably) actors playing as everyone, not really realistic sound design, especially during shooting parts (not changed fromm the demo) and the general structure of the gameplay compared to the cutscenes plus well, this is not a shmup (shoot em up) but more like a arcade-style game where you are shooting by reacting on the things you can hear in the left, center and right channels (the same as demo version) mixed with autorunner sections and few other things based on the same mechanics.

I just want to be fair and put my two cents here as I was testing the project and I hope it is totally fine to express my opinion here especially, if the game will be out in two days.
I hope I didn't break any law terms as I am just saying what I feel about the game which is about to land in the two days. I am respecting the whole development team and I must say that was a pleasure for me to work with them even, if the experience was far away from my expectations I did everything to provide a constructive feedback.

I don't want you to not get the game based on my words but this is just my opinion and just try the thing for yourself, this is the best option! smile