Re: A WESTERN DRAMA WILL BE RELEASE 9th OCTOBER 2020

Yeah... my feelings are really mixed now.
@lirin post 51, despite you saying you weren't trying to spoil anything, you kind of have. You say you are only giving clear statements not spoilers. I feel like you don't know what spoiling actually means.

Spoilers can be the clearest statements in the world eg. press F9 to get into a debug menu. Nothing unclear about that. But that statement was not meant to be cast out in the open, at least not at the time you said it, therefore it is a spoiler; it is information which was not supposed to be published.

If this were me, I would've said nothing until the game was published. Say these things as soon as the game was published and you would've been fine. But now I almost feel like your post is an unfair jab at the game before anyone can give it a chance. It borders on breech in confidentiality, revealing opinions and potential details about the game which were supposed to be kept quiet until release.

I do think you were well intentioned, you said yourself that people should try the game themselves and that you didn't want to spoil a lot. I believe you. Perhaps you were trying to keep people from getting overexcited, and maybe even trying to ward off sharp negative criticism which you anticipate will come. If this is the case, I actually get it. I just think this was not the right way to go about expressing that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andrea via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sethgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sethgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sethgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sethgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Skybear via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector