Re: Discussion of the 2020 American Federal Election

CNN is center-left, generally, but they do not, in my view, lie or spin things too aggressively. Yeah, they do it, but again, not too aggressively. If I hear it on CNN, I don't just accept it at face, but I have more faith in it than I do in, say, Fox News.

Interesting thing, btw: so Trump caught Covid-19, and there's lot of stuff there. But you know what else happened? In 2016, Hillary Clinton apparently had pneumonia at one point, and Trump mocked her for being unable to walk to her car without aid. Yet when Trump got sick, you know what the first thing the Biden campaign did? They pulled all negative ads, and they wished Trump well. We know for a fact that if the shoe were on the other foot, Trump and his cronies would not have done the same. They'd have used it as more ammo as to why Joe can't be president. He was too weak. He got the coronavirus. What goes for the goose goes for the gander, and all that.

The good news is that Trump still appears to be down in polls, and a lot of questions about the date of his first positive Covid-19 test haven't been released, but instead of pretending the problem isn't there, people keep dogging it, so it won't go away. And this is a good thing. There are a whole bunch of powder-kegs in Trumplandia that are about to go off, I think, and making sure nobody forgets them or downplays them is an important way of reminding America just what sort of failure this president has been.

Also, the dude's basically running as a challenger, not an incumbent.