Audyssey List Temporarily Down

Hello everyone,

This post goes out to everyone who is currently subscribed to the Audyssey Mailing List as well as the Audiogames.net Forum. As many of you may be aware the Audyssey Mailing List is temporarily down do to technical issues, and I have been attempting to contact the server administrators to resolve the problem. At the moment I have been unsuccessful in reaching the server administrators all of my messages come back as being bounced by the mail server. Meaning this is likely a server wide problem and effects more than just the Audyssey List. In any case be advise that the Audyssey List is down, and I am doing what I can to resolve the problem.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tward via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector