Re: Audyssey List Temporarily Down

I don't know what host you use, but have you considered a Linode? For the basic service, you pay $20 per month, but you get root access to your very own virtual private server. You manage the software installed on it, configurations, etc. I've found them to be just about 100% reliable in the over two years I've been using them. The only time my server went down for a noticeable time period was when, due to a problem with a generator which coincided with utility power maintenance, they lost power. If you're interested, I think I could get you a referral code, although I'm not sure what that actually does. You do need to be familiar with administration of a Linux server, or be willing to learn, and they have several distributions to choose from.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tward via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector