Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Chemical blaze is really funny when it misses, which with 90 accuracy, it does quite a bit. Sometimes twice in a row. It's especially funny on Ursinearator with it being as easy to kill as it is. It's either that or poison dart. Same idea though. I hate it. When does this thing get good? I could go full stall mode with smoke shield and sandy wind and let the opposing mons miss themselves to death, but, no! I hate that too. Also I don't think I'll be putting flame blizzard on this thing, because 70 accuracy is just gross.
Also, please tell me I don't have to endure a bunch of useless or wildly inappropriate moves first, like splash or downpour or other such silliness?