Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Maybe I goofed with the moves it has, because right now it's at level 30, still Bearnace, and has poison dart and chemical blaze, smoke shield, sandy wind and sharpen. I don't remember anything jumping out at me as a good move unless I completely overlooked something. So poison dart and chemical blaze are good attacking moves only because that's all it has at the moment. I've never played one of these, but have avoided it because it's really fragile, and has you splitting trains among both attack stats, and has these damn 90 accuracy moves for quite a while. I figured it would either get silly moves or get a bunch of moves that use its weaker stat like Garganchan gets with all those special flame moves. And you have to get all of those before you start getting good physical moves.