Re: Vast Horizon

Having gone through the soundpack earlier, I'm...kind of meh on it.

I'm still deeply cynical of it, maybe that's my cynicism that oh all space games are just meh and boring, and part of it is going of of how the site is, I'm just not sold on it. I get it, it's in beta. I get it, but touting activities every space game has as 'unique' doesn't grab me in the least though. I can lok past the odd misspelling, I mean, I played CR and SC and Promo and Miri and a lot of other space MU* over the past decade, and they are all dull as hell.

Tel me something. How can you have an RPI game when it's you alone in your ship doing activities? If it turns out to be levelless then okay, that's fair enough, but...how exactly /can/ you have grinding for levels (which let's face it...people in this community are going to do) and mix it up with RPI being a requirement exactly?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mektastic via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Serpent via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Serpent via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector