Re: Java Servlet, Apache Tomcat, and MySQL

Hi,

I figured I'd circle back to this after a few weeks. I got Tomcat and Servlet running properly. I understand the directory structure needed to serve the web app. What I'm especially interested in and need to figure out next is how to handle user logins. If anyone is familiar with how to handle this using my particular stack, I'd appreciate any input.