Re: enough is enough, and it's time for a change.

@202
I don't really see that as an excuse, not post-internet.  Blind people have been doing audio stuff since the days of dos.  I'd need a hell of a lot more convincing that you couldn't find people to collaborate with back then before I'd accept that as an argument.

Also you don't need to use free sounds either.  We just make a big deal of that here because primarily the developers are 15 with no money.  But if you find a blind person to collaborate with, then you could pay them something on the scale of what SSI people could afford anyway, so it's not like you couldn't hire someone.

irregardless of anything else this community does a wonderful job of buying the "I'm blind and have no money therefore free assets is a must" story.  And yeah, sure, but it's not like sighted kids aren't in exactly the same spot, or sighted adults for that matter.  It's a fair point.  But can we please not extend it to some sort of valid reason to pirate?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector