Re: guide dogs!

I'll phone tomorrow and make enquiries.

@Cx2,  Kirk is  obviously bigger than I thought, but I've never been good at weight measures, generally though the  nudge isn't move out of the way so much as it is just "shift or you get trod onnasty as it sounds convincing a dog that it will get trodden on if it lies around in the center of the floor is actualy the best way to get a dog to move. If you can do this kindly nudging a dog out of the way with your foot that's better, but if it happens the other way, ---- well.

The free run I mentioned for ~Reever isn't really so much as to do with toileting as it is to do with just having a run around on the grass for fum, indeed I make dam sure she goes before hand.

Guide dogs for me built a run, ie, a small pen near the  wall of the block of flats floored with flag stones, that is where Reever does her business and sinse it's all in one place clearing it isn't a problem (remember I live on my own most of the time so any assistance I'd need to pay for).

Reever tends to like people but will usually be a bit less forward about getting attention in a strange place, though if someone talks to her she'll usually come and  nose the person or put her paw on them.