Re: Durable Laptops with little or no junk added by their manufacturer?

[[wow]], I wish I had a talent looking for computers, I only have a talent in crashing them... I've never gotten malwair before (Just ran Microsoft security today for the first time this year and nothing...)
I just manage to ebliterate my windows OS and whatnot...
But an expected computer life for me is between 3-4 years of hard use and this computer is going on 3.
I think we will be going with the dell, but I really wanted a larger SD. Here are what my requirements:
1. It must have an ssd and be quiet and fast. I would like it if the whole thing was an ssd.
2. min 300 gb hard drive
3. min 4 gb ram
4. min 3 usb ports
5. most importantly, it must be very durable, either with a super good warranty (the dell that I'm looking at has a 3 year total coverage, dropping, shattering the whole thing, it is all covered), or it is built like a beast.

what I would like:
1. long battery
2. not very heavy
3. sd card slot buil t in
4. has a built in mic and webcam
5. has a numpad built in

If you can find me something, it would be worth returning the computer if what you find is significantly better.
I'm not willing to go over $1100 unless there is a really really good reason to.