Re: 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Discussion

Hey there, so, i advanced quite a bit in the game, so beware of spoilers coming up.

Did I get that right that I have to win in battles to unlock more story paths in the mode selection? It seams like it because I now could start amiguchys story which I couldn't before.

I started out with the story of Kurabe to begin the hole thing. but I am abit stuck because I can only replay the same scene over and over again. Are the storys connected in a way that I have to play another story first to advance the one of Kurabe?

I managed to get remote play to work, but the sentinel upgrade menu is a bit confusing for me.

I have a bunch of weapons, but when I click on them, I have the same list of weapons again.

Could someone help me with that?

I already completed the first 2 waves, and some fighters already got burned out xD.

Greetings Moritz.