Re: 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Discussion

@assault as far as I can tell the BOL is represented by a meter above the character portrait for each pilot. Unfortunately, I don’t think there is any numerical representation, just graphical.

Using the pilot in the previous wave increases that meter and I believe if the pilots mech takes damage, that also increases the meter. so if you used a pilot in the previous wave but hardly took any damage, they’ll be able to do another battle.

This is what I’ve been able to gather with the smidge of vision I have. I can’t be 100% certain, though.