Cyberpunk 2077 accessibility features?

Hey everyone.

First off, the fact that nor Brandon or any other accessibility consultant has announced anything about the game, now just beeing a week for the release does make me think that we sadly have another unplayable tripple a game at our hands, these are just my thoughts and I will gladdly hear something different.

Apart from that, does anyone know of projected accessibility features that CD-Project-Red has announced? The only thing I heard or found was that there is an option to activate and change size of sub titles. Something that, if these are the only access features would be quite astonishing, if not laughable at best, have other games shown that there can be implemented much more. Also with the constant delays, I would have guessed that next to gameplay and graphic fixing, there are some accessibility tweaks under the hood.

so, does anyone know anything? I'm a bit mad with ubisoft right now,so a positive message wouldn't hurt.

Greetings moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector