Re: an introduction to haelrahv mud, a mud that has a lot of potential

Vip mud users, now to log in even easier with vip, Trevor has made it so you type vipmud username password so you can login even easier.
Now you have lots of options for being able to play even with vip.
Enjoy!
Some more updates from the devs:
[2020.12.05]
[2020.12.04]
- An EXITS (also usable via PATHS) command has been added. This will list the
valid cardinal exits and where they lead. In addition, it will list most
portals. It will not list portals that are concealed. Please note that just
using 'EXIT' will log you out of the game, so use EXI, EXITS, PATH or PATHS.
- SET AUTOEXITS ON will now cause the EXITS command to automatically be used
when entering a room. This will not function if the character normally wouldn't
see the room (such as a blind status on the character) or if using a JOURNEY.

DEV UPDATE FROM TREVOR.
Given our influx of new players and the activity level of the game lately, I've
decided to come out of "retirement" and devote more time into working on the
game. Given the little updates the last few days, this probably isn't a huge
shock.
The game staff work on lots of things and sometimes the work I do is to support
their projects. However, much of my work is whatever I decide to work on and
independent of the other staff's projects. I've decided I'm going to do a poll
each month to see what sort of things the playerbase is most interested in. It
will be posted in the Discord. If something wins the poll, it's not a guarantee
that something will be developed in that category, but it will be my goal to do
so. Professions that win the poll and get dev will be removed from future polls
for a while to allow the love to be spread.
December 2020 Poll: https://www.poll-maker.com/poll3271206x823C42D5-101
Author: Trevor Rage - 12/05/20 5:02 p.m.
He wants to make the game even more blind friendly, so feel free to log on and reach out, they really care and listen.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : annellin via Audiogames-reflector