Re: an introduction to haelrahv mud, a mud that has a lot of potential

So my thoughts on the activities I've done, a la Dark:

Foraging: This is good, and amazingly useful. I was cackling at a certain someone my char lives with failing at it because they tried foarging for things that could only be mined. You don't need tools and the payout is good for starting, and it's one of the ways to get certain equipment

Mining: Similar to foraging, but you can find pages for psi/mage stuff, metals, stones, and so on

Pottery: Not done this in a while, but it is majorly detailed and worth doing if you're into potions/poisons or just want to get creative and make nice looking things

Exploring: Not really a coded activity, but it's rewarding to end up somewhere unexpected and/or new or find your way into a new area and find interesting things..and you may just find treasure.

Fishing: This is one of my favorite 'to relax' ones. Granted, Melie's home has a nice fishing spot on the deck, but..no matttr where, grab a rod/pole/etc, some bait, and fish. You can sell the cooked fish for money to.

Combat: This is another favorite of mine, something about the sneaky agent style just clicks with me, and the flow of it too. Granted I stay at range using rifles/pistols but...but...melee's a good alternative too

Diving: Another fun one really, and you can find things on the sea floor or fight underwater creatures. Not tried that....yet. Too poor after spending 350k on armor and weapons.

Digging for research: This one's oddly relaxing, you head to Lacad, outside of it before the walkway there's the research place, and buy a shovel (which is good for beating people over the head oddly enough), then you get your site, and head to it. Then you just dig and see what you can find. Just you, and a shovel, and curiosity.

Potions/poisons: Lumping these in since they are similar. Both take many steps.

For example the vial of pain goes like this...

Forage/mine ingreedients.

Buy mortar and pestle, stove (if your place has none), flask, weapons if you want to apply it, siring rod, and optionally, a component bag.

Once you foraged up the ingreedients, look att them, follow the instructions.

Ivy goes likethis: Dry it in a pouch, then crush, then boil it, then put it in a flask

Same for the other two, crush, add to flask

Mix poison.

Hope you don't blow up your house/where you are

Combat goes like this:

Fledgelingg kmamohacken walks in

aim kamo

Begin to aim

fire kamo

Shoot at it /after/ feeling the shot's ready (mercs don'th have this issue)

I tend to hide at this point to open up things like pistolwhip, ambush or the aforementioned poison. Which can't be used on guns, but daggers/arrows are fine for it.

Oh and I bought a starblade too. AK hello, lightsaber.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : annellin via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hr-trevor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector