Re: Any advice on how I can find decent regen items on Alter Eon

Once upon a time I could have mapped out basically every area with good gear until at least level 30 without issue. Honestly best thing to do as others have said is try and ask around. I haven't seriously played in a good couple years now, but I have popped in from time to time to check out new gear etc. Faerieland on Archais had some seriously amazing stuff, so would definitely suggest doing the quests there. Those vampire hearts from that hidden Village near Gnomian are pretty insane for their level too. That bixy crown is a mregen 2.0 piece, you can find that in the forest east of indira. Basically you're looking for a clearing which takes you into a garden with bees. From there you're looking for a tree, up the top of which is the queen. There might be something better at your level honestly, I seem to remember some mregen 3.0 Tiara for lvl 20 ish cleric, that might be in the temple near Seaside with the Lich Priest? Its also entirely possible that like 8 new areas have come out since I've even logged on so... yeah I'm afraid I can't help you there too much.
Honourable mentions go to those silver chain sleeves from the spirit of King ratheborn, as well as the two necklaces in that hidden room on the cliff on the Island near Naphtali (the one you sail the ship to).
There's an item called silverleaf belt which is lvl 18 and mregen 2.5, though I forget if that's a druid piece or not.
There's Shamanic Robes from Grundgi in the troll cave area west of dragontooth, lvl 25 and mregen 3 unless they've been changed.
Foggy ring of the ether or whatever that thing is called from the centaur chief in Fort Magnesia, those are mregen 3 as well iirc. I can try log on over the next couple days or so and I'll help you grab some stuff. Feel free to send a mudmail to Riku and I'll see it when I log in.
keep in mind, some of the pieces I've suggested are just older pieces I remember off the top of my head, so there may be newer stuff with both magecast and regen on it that's better. Faerieland I know is one such place where there's a lot of newer style gear. Traditionally, I've always made multiple sets for both regen and magecast because that's just how gears been structured for years.
Spider Silk Robes are also a pretty sweet deal, though you might be slightly too low level for them? Total 80 ish, magecast 1, mregen 3.5 or there abouts? They load on Elton the Sorcerer in the drow caves beneath Azaroth Keep.
Silk Gloves of the temptress are another decent piece, lvl 19 ish or there abouts? Forget if they're classed flagged or not though. They load on one of the keepers of the lifestones in Idlewood west of naphtali.
There's probably more but hth.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : randomuser via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : randomuser via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arthur via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arthur via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arthur via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arceus via Audiogames-reflector