Re: A born blindman's rant on gaming in front of sighted people

Oof... yeah.
Be aware of the noise that your laptop is pumping out. Given that audiogames trend towards all the noise all the time I can only imagine the racket you're generating after adding in screen reader speech, UI sounds if you use them and the repeated mashing of keyboard keys. I always carry headphones with me for this reason, because I'd feel terrible if I were that obnoxious asshole that's generating a hellish cacophony  of unintelligible noise while expecting people to carry on conversations around me. It may not be the volume of aforementioned noise also, but the tonality of the noise too. You know that one pain in the ass that blasts music from his or her phone in public? You're being that person. Only worse. Laptop speakers are shitty, tinny and extremely fatiguing to listen to, just like Phone music guy but louder.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector