Re: My immigration. Reasons, plans and thoughts

@assault_freak
I'm familiar with several Russian immigrants who shared this with me.
I'm not a stupid person to believe everyone. Therefore, using different sites, Reddit, Interpals, I ask Canadians and others.
Canadians told me that with family problems, first of all, they will turn not to friends, but to relatives.
And in Canada it's not customary to make friends at work. At work you can communicate, but outside of work you don't.

camlorn,
I have consulted with immigration lawyers about this. They say that there have been cases of immigration of people with disabilities. But if I want to develop apps and devices for people with disabilities, according to a USCIS spokesman, I can qualify for the EB-2 National Interest Waiver if I'm successful in doing so.
@拓海,
All people are alike, you are right. We are all characterized by kindness, anger and other feelings. But we have a different culture and different upbringing.
America and Europe have personal space. In our countries, strangers can freely touch each other, etc.

@gym
This is one of the reasons why I would like to choose the USA.
I like learning people. Different cultures and nationalities.
In the United States, I can find representatives of almost any nationality and learn more about them.

haily_merry,
Dude. You are free to tell something about me to people. I'm free to tell people something about you. You are a hypocrite. Next time you should think about what to write. Sorry.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gym via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rashad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gym via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector