Re: My immigration. Reasons, plans and thoughts

Jonikster wrote:

Dude. You are free to tell something about me to people. I'm free to tell people something about you. You are a hypocrite. Next time you should think about what to write. Sorry.

Hardly, there is documentable evidence of you doing this exact same thing over and over and over. I wasn't going to bring it up, because you don't listen anyway, and it would be a waste of time and space. But you want to counter attack when you have no leg to stand on?

Why should any of us help you when all you seem to want to do is generalize everyone. Answer me that, in a straight way without deflecting, dodging, or dismissing the question. I bet you can't or won't because your position is so weak. You're like Sisyphus, except you're putting yourself in that position, not being punished in any way. You push the boulder, and it gets heavier the further you go until it rolls away from you and back down the hill. That's the most apt analogy I can think of to represent your standing here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gym via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rashad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gym via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector