Re: A non-online football (soccer) manager?

Guys, I guess what we blind and vip gamers actually need is a football manager with a detailed, sheer textual, so called "running match commentary", similar to what the old Commodore 64 game Tracksuit manager had, and similar to the fight commentary in WEBL online boxing manager.

I assume it would provide the most interesting experience to us, and it is still a realistic wish to come up with, since the above mentioned pure textual games are pretty simple, I see no serious hinderance why such a game couldn't be made, developed by one of our talented game developers or teams.

Perhaps all we need is to ask them politely enough...