Re: A non-online football (soccer) manager?

Guys, I guess what we blind and vip gamers actually need is a football manager with a detailed, sheer textual, so called "running match commentary", similar to what the old Commodore 64 game Tracksuit manager had, and similar to the fight commentary in WEBL online boxing manager.

Btw it was also the way both Football and Championship Manager worked in their early versions, when match graphic was still not added to them.

So let's say something similar to Santa Monica football manager, which I found in "ne releases" room, but with a detailed textual running match commentary, providing us a chance to interact, and change, alter formation, strategy, make substitutions whenever we consider it for necessary.

I assume playing such a football manager would provide the most interesting experience to us, and it is still a realistic wish to come up with, since the above mentioned pure textual games are pretty simple, I see no serious hinderance why such a game couldn't be made, developed by one of our talented game developers or teams.

Perhaps all we need is to ask them politely enough...