Re: Sport manager games with running textual commentary

I'm not sure, since I never wanted to start unemployed. Buttons require you to use NVDA+/ to move the mouse pointer to the current navigator object, then press the left mouse button to activate it, assuming numlock is off. There are lots of tree views as well and I agree it tends to be tricky, but I got used to it pretty quickly. The command NVDA+Slash is used in pretty much most instances, as well as object navigation. But I can assure you that everything in the game apart from the main menu is labeled and manageable. Let me know if you have any other questions.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector