Re: Sport manager games with running textual commentary

You're doing it the right way when it comes to using object navigation. Again this is the only way I found to play the game, and I know this might be tedious to do it that way, however being able to fully play the best hockey manager game there is outweighs the rest in my opinion. You should not use the arrow keys at all. Left and right arrow will bring you to the previous/next screen respectively, so only use object navigation.

I'll see what I can do when it comes to recording something. If you don't want to browse among all players you have in your roster when it comes to dealing with contracts, you can always use the filters. Pressing f11 will also open up the search screen where you can search for the player you're interested to manage.
While you are focus on a player using object navigation, pressing NVDA+Slash to move your mouse pointer to the current object then right clicking will allow you to do a lot pertaining to the specific player. If the menu doesn't automatically show up, pressing shift+tab a few times until you hear "menu" then going back to using object navigation will give you the choices such as sign this player, add him to a line, send him to the minors, etc.
Again this really takes some getting used to. I wouldn't be playing this myself if I wasn't a hardcore hockey fan, and I had a hard time dealing with things at first, considering I started playing FHM 2 years ago.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector